Connecting With God Guided Meditation
How do you like connecting with God /Great Spirit/Source/Divinity
throughout your day? Below is a meditation for you to experience and
enjoy the fullness of your Inner Spirit!
Connecting With God In Nature
”Dear God, please help me to recognize the truth about myself, no matter how beautiful it is.”
"But if we see ourselves as connected to God, or as reconnecting to our
Source through meditation, then we can attract anything we want into our
Allow about 30 minutes for this meditation. Please read it through
first. Then either follow it by memory, have someone else read it to
you, or record it on a tape recorder to play back to yourself. You
might want to have a journal available to journal your experience
- Sit in a comfortable position, where you will not be disturbed.
- Remind yourself of your energetic connection to the Earth, with your intention and perhaps with your feet flat on the floor.
- Close your eyes and take 3 slow and deep breaths, releasing body tension and distracting thoughts.
- Now focus your attention on the area in the center of your chest, where your heart chakra is.
- You see or otherwise experience a glowing light there, about the
size of a walnut, radiating out a warm, relaxed, peaceful, and loving
- As you continue to focus, the light spreads outward to fill and
surround your chest, shoulders, arms and hands. All areas the light
touches become soft, relaxed, and filled with the feeling of love.
- The light continues to radiate gently up your neck, into and around
your head, face, ears. It is a very pleasant feeling to be filled up
with this light!
- The light also radiates down into and around your torso - abdomen,
back, pelvis. It continues to spread down your legs all the way into
and around your toes.
- You are now completely filled and surrounded by this loving light. Take a few moments to bask in its warmth and peace.
- Ask within to be given a representation of how you currently
experience God/Source, your Inner Divinity. It could be a picture in
your mind’s eye, a feeling, a sensation in your body, a sound, smell, or
taste. Be patient and allow it to come.
- If you need clarification about what you have received, ask for that clarification, and await your answer.
- Then ask for guidance about how you can more clearly experience
being one with your Inner Divinity, consciously connecting with God
easily throughout your day. Wait for your answer to come gently to you,
and ask for clarification if you need it.
- When you are ready, wiggle your fingers and toes, stretch, open your
eyes, take some more deep breaths, and bring your awareness back to the
room you are in and your day.
- You might want to journal your experience now for a few minutes, too.
"The simplest pulse within us is the embodiment of the Supreme..."
Let go of the notions that hold you back. Offer it up into the ocean of
grace which can hold this - and let your awareness dive into the cave
of your heart and into ignited love..."
“Where there is love, there is light.”
Connection With God Through Yoga
How did you experience connecting with God? These types of inner
experiences are sacred, so very personal, and yet quite universal. The
more we experience connecting with God throughout our days, the more we
Be the BIG LOVE you are!
~ Karen Whitaker
Life Transformation Specialist
Last updated June 20, 2015
You might like these
Your angels are always with you, offering you guidance! Enjoy these angel quotes about these loving Light Beings! Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them…
communicating withgod, develop psychic abilities - self-guided experiences and tips, symbology, understanding dreams, Law of Attraction, quotes.
Here are more glorious God quotes for your enjoyment…There is no separation between us and God…
This article was printed from ManifestIntuition.com
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.