Connecting With God
How do you like connecting with God /Great Spirit/Source/Divinity throughout your day? Below is a meditation for you to experience and enjoy the fullness of your Inner Spirit!
Connecting With God In Nature ”Dear God, please help me to recognize the truth about myself, no matter how beautiful it is.”
~Alan Cohen"But if we see ourselves as connected to God, or as reconnecting to our Source through meditation, then we can attract anything we want into our lives."
Allow about 30 minutes for this meditation. Please read it through first. Then either follow it by memory, have someone else read it to you, or record it on a tape recorder to play back to yourself. You might want to have a journal available to journal your experience afterward.
- Sit in a comfortable position, where you will not be disturbed.
- Remind yourself of your energetic connection to the Earth, with your intention and perhaps with your feet flat on the floor.
- Close your eyes and take 3 slow and deep breaths, releasing body tension and distracting thoughts.
- Now focus your attention on the area in the center of your chest, where your heart chakra is.
- You see or otherwise experience a glowing light there, about the size of a walnut, radiating out a warm, relaxed, peaceful, and loving energy.
- As you continue to focus, the light spreads outward to fill and surround your chest, shoulders, arms and hands. All areas the light touches become soft, relaxed, and filled with the feeling of love.
- The light continues to radiate gently up your neck, into and around your head, face, ears. It is a very pleasant feeling to be filled up with this light!
- The light also radiates down into and around your torso - abdomen, back, pelvis. It continues to spread down your legs all the way into and around your toes.
- You are now completely filled and surrounded by this loving light. Take a few moments to bask in its warmth and peace.
- Ask within to be given a representation of how you currently experience God/Source, your Inner Divinity. It could be a picture in your mind’s eye, a feeling, a sensation in your body, a sound, smell, or taste. Be patient and allow it to come.
- If you need clarification about what you have received, ask for that clarification, and await your answer.
- Then ask for guidance about how you can more clearly experience being one with your Inner Divinity, consciously connecting with God easily throughout your day. Wait for your answer to come gently to you, and ask for clarification if you need it.
- When you are ready, wiggle your fingers and toes, stretch, open your eyes, take some more deep breaths, and bring your awareness back to the room you are in and your day.
- You might want to journal your experience now for a few minutes, too.
Connection With God"The simplest pulse within us is the embodiment of the Supreme..."
John FriendLet go of the notions that hold you back. Offer it up into the ocean of grace which can hold this - and let your awareness dive into the cave of your heart and into ignited love..."
How did you experience connecting with God? These types of inner experiences are sacred, so very personal, and yet quite universal. The more we experience connecting with God throughout our days, the more we SHINE!
Be BIG LOVE,
Last updated August 14, 2011
Go From Connecting With God To What Is Intuition Page
Go To Inner Divinity Page
Go To Manifestintuition.com Home Page
Inspired Daily Quote
"I like thinking of possibilities. At any time, an entirely new possibility is liable to come along and spin you off in an entirely new direction. The trick, I've learned, is to be awake to the moment."
Click here for more
Positive Thinking Quotes
"Karen, you have given words to the feelings that were floating inside of me. With your channelling I felt totally affirmed-what I was sensing is so! I want to thank you once again for your powerful and affirming reading. Thank you for channelling me back into a state of wholeness as I resonated with your inner knowing and claimed my true identity and authentic Self. Your channelling is a beautiful gift; a crystal that has so many facets of light inside-each one true, and opening up a path of exploration. I feel Grace in the accuracy and clarity of your words. Thank you for offering me such a beautiful, strong, profound and insightful articulation of my process of growth. Please continue to share your great gift.
Eileen Grizer Feinman
"I've had the pleasure of knowing Karen for several years. We've had regular monthly calls for all of that time and she's an amazing intuitive and healer. Her spiritual guidance has been an integral part of my personal evolution. She is extraordinarily knowledgeable about energy and various healing modalities. And what was most important to me is that Karen practices all of the techniques that she shares with others. There is the highest level of integrity in her work and guidance. She's incredibly generous with her time and her spirit. She works with you from a completely nonjudgmental and objective place. You can trust that what she channels for you is pure. I would highly recommend working with Karen on your evolution into becoming more of who you really are.
Jackie in Philadelphia"
I just finished my Abe meditation and went into my inner being meditation that you recommended [in our session]. Feeling so blissful, my inner being voice recommended that I email you and thank you while maintaining that blissful feeling. So, thank you! :) this is really beginning to bear wonderful fruit. The self loving messages I've been receiving are gradually seeping over into my daily awareness. So, in summary, I'm getting exactly what I wanted. Thank you! :)
And it's meeting all the sub goals of appreciating myself in the areas of health, teaching, relationships, and music: I sang and played guitar with my band yesterday the best I ever have and it was the first time we've played together in 6 years!
Happy new year. :)
Tom M. in Long Island"
"Thank you so much, Karen, for the impromptu intuitive session this morning! I was feeling a bit knotted up and confused, and your reading, your insights and your encouragement untied those knots and cleared away so much psychological and psychic debris. I am a new person. No, not a new person; just me, really ME again. Joy and light now flow freely again! You are such a wonderful combination of kindness and wisdom and I am grateful to have you in my life.
Su Crutchfield in North Beach, MD"